COLD BREW BRAZILIAN MEDIUM/DARK ROAST
Single origin, fully washed and sun-dried coffee beans from Brazil, this medium roast retains the naturally bold and nutty flavors of Brazilian coffee.
COLD BREW COLOMBIAN LIGHT ROAST
Single origin, fully washed and sun-dried coffee beans from the Sierra Nevada Mountains of Colombia, this coffee is roasted lighter to retain the naturally sweet effervescence of high-quality Colombian coffee.
Try This: Sparkling Vanilla Cold Brew
By Matt broussard
- Start with 2 FL. oz sparkling H2O over ice
- Add vanilla simple syrup to your liking
- If you don't have vanilla simple syrup, you can easily make some with 1 cup sugar, 3/4 cup H2O and a vanilla bean. Bring that to a simmer until it thickens and let it cool.
- Slowly pour in 5 fl oz cold brew
- Finish with a splash of half and half, and watch the really cool cream swirls make their way down your delicious beverage.
TRY THIS: HONEY CINNAMON COLD BREW WITH OAT MILK & PURE BLACK ICE CUBES
- Pour a can of La Colombe Pure Black cold brew into a standard ice cube tray and freeze for up to 5 hours
- Drop ice cubes into tall glass and pour desired amount of cold brew over the ice cubes, leaving room for fixings
- Add oat milk to desired creaminess
- Add 1/8 tsp. of cinnamon
- Add honey to preferred sweetness and stir to dissolve the honey. Enjoy!