Fellow Atmos Vacuum Canister
Fellow Atmos Vacuum Canister cupping notes: Holds 1 lb of Dry Coffee (16 oz)
Discount: LIMITED TIME: 20% off with code refresh
About Fellow Atmos Vacuum Canister
Keep your coffee fresh with Fellow's Atmos Canister, an airtight canister that features a simple twist mechanism to remove air and prevent oxidation. The black stainless steel design protects your beans from light and is a beautiful, sleek addition to your at-home coffee station.
- Twist to Remove Air: Pop on the lid, twist it back and forth, and feel the tension as oxygen gets sucked out of the chamber.
- Green Means Good to Go: Watch the dot drop to reveal a green ring. The vacuum is now locked to prevent oxidation and extend the shelf life of your coffee by up to 50%.
- Press to Release: The built-in silicone ring stops air, moisture, odors, and other funk from seeping in. Press the easy release button on top to release the pressure and enjoy.
Tip: Twist the lid every 4-5 days to maintain a vacuum seal. Do not place the Atmos upside down while storing contents inside.
- Diameter: 4.25"; Height: 6.88"
- 304 18/8 matte black stainless steel and silicone
- Capacity: 1.2 liters (holds up to 1 lb (16 oz) of dry coffee)
Hand-wash recommended; wipe lid clean with damp cloth (not suitable for dishwasher)
**Please note the reviews on this page reflect a batch of defective Atmos Vacuum Canisters and no longer apply to the current quality of the new canisters. The manufacturer Fellow has confirmed the defect and has since resolved the issue to ensure the lid’s vacuum seal and has replaced our inventory.