The Next Generation of Coffee
La Colombe’s Draft Latte delivers the frothy latte texture you’d expect to find in a cafe, in the refreshing convenience of a chilled can. We use nitrous oxide to create a consistently silky, thick texture. A specially designed sip-thru lid heightens the experience with every sip.
Draft Latte: Unpacked
Only clean, real ingredients. Nothing you can't pronounce.
Draft Latte Fuels Your Workout
Enjoy these Draft Latte-spiked smoothies
Banana Mocha Latte Smoothie
Give your workout a boost with this chocolate banana energy shake. Carbohydrates from the banana help fuel your muscles and caffeine from the Draft Latte helps you push your limits.
Chug this down 30-60 minutes before your next sweat session and feel the difference!
Cherry Vanilla Latte Smoothie
Whip up this smoothie for the ultimate post-workout recovery beverage. This refreshing drink has protein for repairing muscle and stimulating protein synthesis, plus carbohydrates to refuel and fluid and electrolytes for replacing what was lost through sweat. And the shot of tart cherry juice may help decrease inflammation and reduce muscle pain.
For best results, consume within an hour of finishing your workout – that’s when your body is primed to absorb key nutrients for proper recovery. Get your sweat on, then enjoy!
It all starts with coffee, and we know it best.
• Coffee is a fruit that grows on coffee trees. “Coffee beans” are seeds of the coffee cherry.
• Coffee is a tropical plant that grows in equatorial climates, otherwise known as the Coffee Belt.
• There are two main species of coffee: Arabica and Robusta. Arabica coffee is considered to be higher quality than Robusta, which is used primarily in instant coffee.
• Within the Arabica species, there are hundreds of varieties of coffee trees. Different varieties of coffee have their own unique tastes, influenced by origin, country, growing conditions, and processing methods.
• Similar to wine tasting, coffee cupping, or coffee tasting, is the practice of observing the tastes and aromas of brewed coffee.
• There are three main flavor areas:
◦ Chocolatey, which are darker roasted and full bodied coffees.
◦ Nutty, which are medium roasted, sweeter coffees.
◦ Citrusy which are brighter, more fruity, lighter roasted coffees.